January 21 2016 – Williams – Journalism
How do we know whats going on?
- Get yourself better informed- stop watching cat videos
- Today is the GOLDEN AGE of Journalism.
- Spend more details on GRAMMAR!
-Oldies are finding business- NEW things have become
-We should be informed citizens!
-Making websites and filling them with STORIES!
THINK Progress- New Opportunities
Story time- Write. Have visuals. Tell a story.
- Read good Journalism
- Consider being journal
- Have good Grammar
- Sweep the Earth
Opportunities are GROWING.
- Be bold not Baring
- Share the world
- Use the Tools Appropriately
- SWEEP THE EARTH- share through Social Media
-Today’s class completely consisted of the importance of Journalism. Everyone, in one way or another, is using technology. It’s a matter of fact that that is how we view things from day to day. We click the share button and immediately EVERYONE knows about it.